Wednesday, September 26, 2007

1 month today!

One month today! Don´t have much time. But wanted to say happy B-Day thomas! love and miss you of course. hope you got my voicemail! Also, today marks the 4 week point that i have been here. crazy. i teach a class tomorrow! can you believe that, i can´t. I really hope i don´t screw up and end up cursing at the kids instead of telling them to raise their hands before they speak. lol wish me luck.
So far things are going well. really really busy this week with planning my lesson and our meeting and preparing for my volunteer visit! will write again soon! love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, one month!!!!! Congrats....and you still haven't gotten any real bad stomach problems????? We went out for Thomas's Birthday and missed not having you there:) Write as soon as you can to tell us about the teaching and the site you are going to..We saw a travel show about Granada and I could just imagine you there...It looked like where you had described...We love you and miss you....YOu will do great with your lesson...I will email you today. MOm