Friday, November 2, 2007

Back home again

So i realized that i have been MIA for a bit. I was on my site visit in... Chinandega! yes that is where i will be living for the next two years. not too far from the capital city, but not beachside. However, there are mangroves close by and its only like 2 hrs to the beach. and i got a cellphone finally! hope you all are doing well. i am fully recovered from the sicknesses, although i did get bus sick on the way back into managua. my road to my site is really bad. takes over an hr to travel 15km! yeah, it was not easy. but things are going well. we swear-in in 2 weeks! yay i'll finally be a real volunteer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Thank Godness I heard from you...I am not usually a worry wort, but you had me going there for a while. Glad to hear you are ok. I am going to research your site city. Talk to you soon,

Love, Aunt Nancy